About the Company
If your dream is to work with dogs and think you have the amplitude to work in a fast-growing online business, Perro Company (perrocompany.com) is the right place for you! Behind our mission is a diverse, creative and innovative team with a passion for what we do.
Our company is hiring for:
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist who is very customer centric and data- driven.
About the Job
As a Web Developer intern at Perro Company, you will Responsible to managing with the company website, enhance, and fix the maintenance for the company website. You will work closely with our Team to ensure that all goals are met. Your specific duties will include:
- Work closely with the team and director on a variety digital projects.
- Support the maintenance and updating for the back-end of Perrocompany.com, Perromart.com.sg and .my, Perropet.com, and Perrobox.com.
- This position requires constant communication with colleague.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with web services in needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to e-commerce applications.
As a creative for today’s generation, you must be able to see angles and stories in seemingly mundane scenarios and find the appealing! We are a small team currently looking for smart, motivated individuals who can take initiative, handle multiple projects and add value as a member of the Perro Company team. Things that will help you be successful in the role: ability to innovative, sense of entrepreneurship healthy sense of humour, and an unhealthy love of pets.
- Current enrollment in an Accredited College or Bachelor’s degree in Web Developer or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Git, Templating with Liquid, HTML5, CSSS3, and JQuery.
- Familiar with progressive enhancement would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze technical processes and procedure.
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationalities environment.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, and international network.