About The Company
If your dream is to work with dogs and think you have the amplitude to work in a fast-growing online business, Perro Company (perrocompany.com) is the right place for you! Behind our mission is a diverse, creative and innovative team with a passion for what we do.
Our company is hiring for:
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist who is very customer centric and data-driven.
About The Job
As a Marketing intern, you will take part in our brand awareness and development. You will work closely with our Product and Business Development manager to ensure that all goals are met. Your specific duties will include:
- Work closely with the marketing team.
- Able to come out with marketing strategic plan.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing advertising promotional activities.
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help organize marketing events.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM).
As a creative for today’s generation, you must be able to see angles and stories in seemingly mundane scenarios and find the appealing! We are a small team currently looking for smart, motivated individuals who can take initiative, handle multiple projects and add value as a member of the Perro Company team. Things that will help you be successful in the role: ability to innovative, sense of entrepreneurship, healthy sense of humour, and as unhealthy love of pets.
- Current enrollment in an Accredited College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and SPSS.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications. (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationalities environment.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, and international network.