About the Company
If your dream is to work with dogs and think you have the amplitude to work in a fast-growing online business, Perro Company (perrocompany.com) is the right place for you! Behind our mission is a diverse, creative and innovative team with a passion for what we do.
Our company is hiring for:
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist who is very customer centric and data- driven.
About the Job
As a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer at Perro Company, you will Responsible to Managing, Enhancing, and Maintaining company website and backend systems. You will work closely with our Team to ensure that all goals are met. Your specific duties will include:
- Manages modules/feature development/bug fixing, confidently from start to finish.
- Owns and Responsible for the working of all modules/features/bugs in the application.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Conduct code refactoring sessions and become responsible for the quality of the work.
- Care about tools, processes and standards, loves technology, and always seek ways to improve themselves and their team.
As a creative for today’s generation, you must be able to see angles and stories in seemingly mundane scenarios and find the appealing! We are a small team currently looking for smart, motivated individuals who can take initiative, handle multiple projects and add value as a member of the Perro Company team. Things that will help you be superstar in the role: ability to innovative, sense of entrepreneurship, healthy sense of humour, and an unhealthy love of pets.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze technical processes and procedure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as Devise, Puma.
- Good understanding of API and RESTful API.
- Good Understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, ERB, etc.
- Bonus point when you have knowledge on code optimization, and progressive enhancement.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationalities environment.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, and international network.