About The Job
Behind our mission is a diverse, creative and innovative team with a passion for what we do. As the graphic design intern, you will play a vital role in helping the marketing team raise awareness about the mission and effectiveness of the organization; develop a strong and consistent visual identity for the brand, and increase engagement among new and existing audiences. Specific duties will include:
- Designing graphics for website and social media.
- Designing the event poster.
- Ensure that Perro Co reaches its headcount growth goals while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
- Leading a special internship project to design, print, and install custom marketing campaign artwork for our redesigned office space.
You will have the following expertise, skills, and competencies.
- Current enrollment in an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience in but not limited to digital media and publication design.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong design skills reflected in a current portfolio and school assignments.
- Keen understanding of typography, color, graphics, and layout.
- Imaginative and fast-thinking with the ability to create engaging designs that communicate, inform, and persuade.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Commuter subsidy benefits.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.