About the Company
If your dream is to work with dogs and think you have the amplitude to work in a fast-growing online business, Perro Company (perrocompany.com) is the right place for you! Behind our mission is a diverse, creative and innovative team with a passion for what we do.
Our company is hiring for:
We are looking for an e-commerce specialist that is very customer centric and data- driven.
About the Job
As a Finance intern at Perro Company, you will responsible for creating balance sheets, keep in track for the invoice, and record all the numbers for the company. You will work closely with our Team to ensure that all goals are met. Your specific duties will include:
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head.
- Keep accurate record for all daily transaction.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Processing invoice.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual finance reports.
- Reconcile bank statement.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
As a creative for today’s generation, you must be able to see angles and stories in seemingly mundane scenarios and find the appealing! We are a small team currently looking for smart, motivated individuals that can take initiative, handle multiple projects and add value as a member of the Perro Company team. Things that will help you be successful in the role: ability to innovative, sense of entrepreneurship healthy sense of humour, and an unhealthy love of pets.
- Current enrollment in an Accredited College or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Having knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, SPSS, and Power Point.
- Capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to work independently.
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationalities environment.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, and international network.